If you want to drive more traffic to your dispensary’s Weedmaps and Leafly listings, you need to optimize your profiles.
Treat Weedmaps and Leafly Like Retail Cannabis Search Engines
- Updating your store’s name, phone number, website URL, and hours
- Providing cost, strain, effect, and other cannabis-specific information for your products
- Replying to customer posts
By focusing on the user’s experience and providing in-depth, unique details, you can push your dispensary’s Weedmaps and Leafly profiles to the next level!
DON’T Skip Out on Google My Business
Regardless of where your dispensary is located or whether you have a website for it, a Google My Business profile makes it easy for customers to find you. If you don’t have a profile, or don’t curate the one you already have, you’re letting the general public control your brand’s reputation.
Google users can update your hours of operation; upload images of your store; ask and answer questions; write reviews; and more.
In short: Google My Business is vital to your dispensary’s online success.
Plan for Customer Retention
Don’t just advertise to new prospects. Existing customers generate 80% of dispensary revenue—if you want your business to succeed, build a mixed marketing plan that takes that information into account.
- Understand What Makes You Different. No two dispensaries are exactly alike. Know what sets yours apart from the competition.
- Ask Open-Ended Questions. This is the easiest way to understand your customers’ needs, interests, and motivations. Document their answers, and you could generate content for your website or blog!
- Get To Know Your Customers. Don’t stop at questions: Take the time to let them know you care. It’ll create trust and motivate them to return to your store.
- Educate, Educate, Educate. Give your customers what they want to know by providing ample information for each of your products.
- Make a Good First Impression. Be honest with yourself! Look at your dispensary with clear eyes and identify where you can improve.
If you’d like to learn more about our dispensary marketing services, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +1 (866) 715-4402. We’d love to hear from you!